Digital Art Experience
I have been working as a digital artist for 15 years, during which time
I have spent 9 years in the games industry. I am currently working now
as a lecturer of game arts specialising in mobile and tablet graphics.
I am experienced with art management and art direction.
I have taught artists that now work at Supercell, Rovio, Kuuasema,
Fingersoft & Ticbits.
Projects that I have worked on in my career:
2d Game Artist, Rebellion (1998-2002):
• Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six (1999), Red Storm Entertainment.
• The Mummy (2000), Konami Corporation, Universal Interactive Inc.
• Gunlok (2000), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
• Gunfighter: The Legend of Jesse James (2001), Ubisoft, Inc.
• Delta Force: Urban Warfare (2002), NovaLogic, Inc.
Camera Tracker, Cinesite (2003)
Camera tracker working on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
2d/3d Artist, Picasso Pictures (2004)
Children’s CBBC Television Adverts, character and background artist.
Senior 2d/3d Game Artist, Digital Chocolate (2005-2010)
• Tornado Mania 3D
• Roller Coaster Rush 3D
• Moto Racing 3D
• Racing Fever GT
• Mini Golf Magic 3D
• Beach Ping Pong 3D
• Crazy Penguin Catapult 2
• Bikini Beach Party (iPhone)
• Pizza Shop Mania (iPhone)
• Santa’s Tower Bloxx
• Tower Bloxx Deluxe (mobile)
(Web banner characters by Digital Chocolate, composition by Nick Sweetman)